Monday, May 30, 2011

Spot Dessert Bar


There is a place in St. Marks at NYC called "Spot Dessert Bar."  Since I was with four other people, we got a bunch of desserts to share.  The desserts are amazing, some of the desserts were deconstructed.  The Soft Cheesecake was amazing, there was a small bit of foam on the cheesecake part and the flavor explodes in your mouth.  My other favorite was the Yuzu Eskimo, the ice cream was frozen solid and combined with everything on the plate made it very tasty. My absolute favorite was the Ginger Lime Sorbet.  I did not think that I would like it because I do not like Ginger desserts but this sorbet was amazing.  There is more lime in it then ginger and after all the desserts, this cleanses your pallet with an explosive ending.  I am definitely going back to get the sorbet on the go!


Yuzu Eskimo


Soft Cheesecake


Chocolate Green Tea Truffle Cake with a big scoop of green tea ice cream.

Jackfruit Cake


Steamed Passion Fruit Souffle


Pineapple Tiramisu


Raspberry Tea and Ginger Lime Sorbet





No comments:

Post a Comment