Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beef & Celery

Whenever I have left over celery, it usually end up being saute with ground beef.

Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 5 stalks of celery, diced
  • 1/4 cup onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, diced
  • salt and pepper to taste
 
Direction
  • Saute onion until it is translucent, then add the garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.
  • Add beef and saute until it is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
  • Add celery and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how well done you like the celery. Season the beef and celery mix with more salt and pepper as you are cooking.
 
I like my celery with a crunch so, I only cook it for about 5 minutes.  I always serve it with Jasmine rice. This is also a very quick tasty meal. It takes about 25 minutes to cook this meal and not much cleaning after too. My kind of meal, tasty, quick, and not much cleaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment