Saturday, August 13, 2011

Focaccia Pizza


I like these focaccia bread.  It is tasty and crunchy after toasting it. The focaccia bread that I buy from the store is seasoned with cherry tomatoes and tomato paste.  Add marinara sauce and fresh mozzarella cheese and you have yourself a mini pizza.

Ingredients for each mini pizza
  • Focaccia bread
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons marinara sauce
  • 2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Toast the bread for about 5 minutes or until it is crispy on the edges.
  3. Take it out and add sauce and top it with cheese and melt.


I like the taste of fresh mozzarella, the taste is so clean and creamy.  The processed stuffs are great too, but for some things you just need fresh.  It would have been great if I had fresh basil, I would have added it onto the fresh mozzarella before melting the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment