Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bonne Maman Preserves



I came across Bonne Maman at my local supermarket.  It did cost more than what I usually get but I really had to try the Wild Blueberry flavor.  It was the best preserves I have ever tasted.  I was in the mood for apricot flavor and decided to try it too.  It was really good but I still like the blueberry the best.  They both have fruits in both preserves.  The blueberry had whole blueberries in them and the apricots had chunks of apricots in it.  I also tried the raspberry flavor, only because I was in a rush and half read the label thinking it was blueberry.  I was not too crazy about the raspberry because I was never that crazy about raspberry.  It has too many seeds and so did this preserve.



Bonne Maman was on sale so I decided to try other flavors.  I bought cherry and marmalade.  I like the sweet tartness of the cherry but I had to give the marmalade to my dad because it was way too bitter! As you can see on the toast, the Cherry Preserves has tons of cherries in them.  I love this line of preserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment