Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cast Iron Cilantro Chicken


Cilantro Chicken


Served with brown rice.


When ever I buy cilantro, I always end up throwing half of it away because I can never finish it. So I decided to put it in whatever I was cooking.  I had boneless chicken and after I seared both sides I sprinkled a hand full of cilantro on top.  It was great!

Ingredients
  • 4 pieces of boneless chicken
  • few sprigs of cilantro
  • 1/8 teaspoon smoke paprika
  • 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • salt and pepper to taste

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
  3. Sear chicken on both side in a cast iron pan.
  4. Sprinkle cilantro over chicken and bake for half an hour or when the chicken is done.


I will definitely put more cilantro next time, I was not sure how it will taste but it would have been better with more cilantro.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment