Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gatorade Mix

Gatorade Fruit Punch is such a great drink.  During the summer time, I freeze the boxed ones until it is slush inside.  Then I head out the door with one in my hand and if it is especially hot I will have another in my bag. I am one of the many in NYC that takes mass transit.  The MTA is so unreliable that sometimes I actually wait 40 minutes for a bus and in the underground subway it can get really hot.  This past July have been so hot that even the electronics in the subway stations malfunctioned.  So one must stay well hydrated in the heat.  Therefore I can blow through a six pack of Gatorade in 2 days. I discovered Gatorade mix, this whole carton is only $10 and it makes 24 quarts! And you have the control of sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment